Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tummy time

If Holly could she would ask me to put in a note to everyone that although she looks cute and calm in this photo, she still HATES tummy time. Tom is much better about getting her to do it than I am. I typically wuss out when she starts to yell at me as soon as her tummy touches the mat. We're supposed to give her 20 minutes or more each day and I think we're lucky to get 10. But she's getting much stronger and her breathing sounds less like she's running a marathon when she struggles to do what she's doing here---hold up her head.

As a follow up to my post on slings, I'm happy to say that we bought a ring sling form Etsy that Holly has ridden in three whole times now and seems to enjoy. Monday is a holiday, but Tuesday is my first full day back at work and the beginning of our crazy schedule. We bought more bottles and a car mirror for Tom's car yesterday at Babies R Us (evil place). So here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my she is sooo adorable! Good luck with the transition back to work - I know it's not easy. But it sounds like you have things worked out really well :)

    xo,
    bahar

    ReplyDelete