Monday, January 11, 2010

Do you suck?

I love this photo! There's just something about the way she's laying. Holly liked pacifiers in the beginning but now isn't so fond of them. Occasionally they're still "the chicken" but she finally figured out how to get her fists in her mouth (one at a time, although she's been seriously trying to get both in there at once) and since then she's given up on the binkie. In fact she loves her fists SO much that she's given herself a hickey on one side. Crazy child!

I'm back to work full time starting Tuesday, so these posts may become less frequent. Things with the Nanny are going great and I've stopped sobbing every time I drop her off. I still miss her a lot when I'm at work but she's in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Going back to work full time starting today!!! Glad to hear the nanny is good---that must be a huge relief!

    ReplyDelete