Saturday, July 24, 2010

Having a ball!


We have so much to report the day after our baby turned 9 months old! Holly now has at least one tooth poking up (we can't tell if it's one or two yet and she hates us looking). Her vocabulary has expanded from her first word, "duck" to "baaaa" (for ball) and "cat" which she often says when looking for the items, holding the items, poking the items or when the items are no where to be found. She is still saying "mama" and "dada" but she's not picky who she says it to and I refuse to believe that she thinks Frank-the-cat is her "mama". She is scooting and crawling all over the house at speeds I didn't know were possible for someone so new to the mobility game. She keeps putting her feet down like she's trying to stand up. She's really into having water in the sippy cup. She is also the proud owner of a baby swing in our backyard. I shall now try to upload a few videos of her. Wish me luck!

1 comment: